Welcome To HALIMA GIMBIYAR MAMBILLA FOUNDATION
Established in 2018, Halima Gimbiyar Mambilla Foundation (HGMF) is non-profit, non-religious organization.
The foundation is a humanitarian-based organization that has been involved in a lot of interventions, programs, causes and projects such as:
- Women & Youth Empowerment
- Girl Child Support
- Agriculture Value Chain
- Skills Acquisition, Development & Support Mechanism
- Scholarships for Vulnerable Children
- Humanitarian support for Refugees and Internally Displaced Persons
- Campaign against Drug Abuse & Social Vices
- Peace Building Through Sports
Within Sarduana local government area, Gashaka, Sarduana and Kurmi Federal Constituency, Taraba state and Nigeria at large.
The foundation activities have been largely sponsored by its founding member and director Hajiya Halima, who is very passionate towards the cause of the down trodden and vulnerable persons, women, widows, youths, and the Girl child.